Friday, November 20, 2020

LSI ADAPTER ULTRA320 SCSI DRIVER

Edited by Milos Puchta Tuesday, November 19, Wednesday, August 5, 9: Otherwise, I will wait and see. Hopefully you have better luck. I hope this helps someone down the line. Thankyou, that was a lifesaver and worked as described!!
Uploader: Tazragore
Date Added: 21 December 2007
File Size: 39.1 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 22042
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





MS: Upgrade Server 2012 to Server 2012 R2 – lsi adapter ultra320 scsi 2000 driver

Not an IT pro? Office Office Exchange Server. Sunday, April 24, 4: I have a similar problem, it's for my tape backup drive.

Ultea320, May 24, 1: One month since I stopped the Insight services now - backup have not failed since Andrew Morison Techno Phobia. Have a great day! You are my new favorite person! We have closed the call with HP but there isn't a total resolution.

This saved us a lot of work, becuase, otherwise, we would have to rebuild the server. We have had to leave 'SCSI Information' as an Inactive agent - this was the one causing the issue with the backup when Active, the backup fails with the Hardware Error. Wednesday, September 13, 1: Thank you very Much. Friday, December 23, 3: The backups are fine now, no more errors, but I have to wait at least 1 week to be sure that the situation is stable.

Saturday, November 8, 2: Monday, June 27, 7: Friday, October 2, Any new informations about this problem? Otherwise, I will wait and see.

Upgrade to R2 failing with LSI Logic LSI Adapter, Ultra SCSI series, w// driver

I did this and now the controller shows up in devices and so does the tape reader, but when I put a tape in to view, nothing happens at all. Thursday, August iltra320, 9: I highly suggest you save the drivers as I'm not sure when this person will decide to remove it from their site.

Sunday, May 10, 1: I installed the driver from LSI offsite http: Sunday, August 17, 6: Apparently my ticket has been escalated to the 'backline' people, but I'm not holding my breath. Very hard to find on the Broadcom site! It has to do with thier new User Mode drivers. Same Problem here on a VMWare 5. Hi, controller works for this server? Friday, November 20, 9: Sunday, January 7, 5: Thursday, October 13, The tape drive has already been replaced but we have always the same problem.

ssci

No comments:

Post a Comment

ACER E230H DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I have reset the computer and anything I could find online to no avail.. Great quality for the money - great clarity. Is this feature helpfu...